Laura Cerri (hereinafter also referred to as “Controller”), Italian tax code number CRRLRA74D62G148N and VAT number 01222890558, with office in via Ercole Ferrario 6, 20144 – Milan (Italy), acting as Controller of the data voluntarily provided by you pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), hereinafter also simply referred to as “GDPR”, understands the importance of protecting personal data and considers personal data protection as one of the main objectives of her activity.
The Controller of this website is Laura Cerri, as identified above. Data processing relating to this website’s web services is carried out at the data centre of Register.it S.p.A., with registered offices in Via della Giovine Italia, 17 – 50122 Florence (Italy), as well as at the Controller’s office and on its devices. For any information on personal data processing, please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT TO PROCESSING
The following data are collected through various contact channels:
- Contact details – name, address, telephone number, email address.
- Other personal data – voluntarily provided information relating to, for example, your date of birth, education or profession.
- Use of website and notices – information on how you use this website, open or forward Controller’s notices, including information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- To satisfy your requests – to answer your requests for information, quotes, explanations, contact details or participation to public events. Processing is conditional upon the execution of pre-contract measures.
- To comply with legally binding requests for personal data and defence of legal claims in court – to fulfil legal obligations, regulations or provisions of judicial authority, as well as to defend legal claims in court, in order to meet an obligation provided for by law or by an order issued by an Authority, as well as the Controller’s legitimate interest.
- To carry out statistical analyses/research – to measure this website’s functioning, traffic, usability and user experience; in this case, personal data are only collected in anonymous form and do not relate to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The Controller shall store your personal data only as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or for any other purpose relating thereto.
Fulfilment of contract obligations: data which is processed to fulfil any contract obligation with you may be stored for the entire contract term and for a subsequent period of 10 years, starting from the end of the fiscal year following the year of reference, in order to deal with tax assessment and/or dispute.
In case of disputes: should it be necessary to defend, bring or lay claims against you or a third party, the Controller may retain those personal data it deems reasonably necessary to treat to that purpose for the time such claims may be pursued.
SHARING CONTENTS ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
This website may also include plug-ins and/or buttons for the main social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Google+, to facilitate content sharing on your favourite social networks. Such networks are platforms using their own cookies to recognize users during navigation after they have logged in to their account. The Controller has no agreements with such platforms and has no control over their use of users’ data; for more detailed information, please refer to the relevant Privacy Policies:
- facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- twitter: https://twitter.com/it/privacy
- linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
This website may share some collected information with services situated outside the European Union, in particular Google, Twitter and Microsoft (LinkedIn), through social plug-ins. As such transfer is allowed based on specific decisions adopted by the European Union and the Data Protection Supervisor, no further consent is required. The above-mentioned companies guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
Pursuant to GDPR, you may exercise the following rights:
- right of access– to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, where that is the case, access information relating in particular to the purposes of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned and the envisaged period for which such data will be stored; recipients to whom the personal data may be disclosed (Article 15 of GDPR);
- right to rectification– to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and to have incomplete personal data completed (Article 16 of GDPR);
- right to erasure– to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay, in the cases provided for by GDPR (Article 17 of GDPR);
- right to restriction of processing– to obtain from the Controller restriction of processing in the cases provided for by GDPR (Article 18 of GDPR);
- right to data portability – to receive the personal data concerning you, which you provided to the Controller, in a commonly used and machine-readable format and to have those data transmitted to another controller without hindrance, in the cases provided for by GDPR (Article 20 of GDPR);
- right to object– to object to processing of personal data concerning you, unless the Controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing (Article 21 of GDPR);
- right to withdraw consent – at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisor, with offices in Piazza di Montecitorio no. 121, 00186, Rome (Italy).
You may exercise the above-mentioned rights at any time, by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com